Translate

miércoles, 6 de mayo de 2015

ASICS GEL-FUJI TRABUCO

Good evening friends! 

Thinking about my experience going hiking I believe necessary to talk to you about my unconditional mates. 

I bought it three years ago, when I was preparing all my luggage to go to Camino de Santiago, and now I can't conceive a walk without it. I'm talking about my Asics Gel-Fuji Trabuco.

My Gel-Fuji Trabuco shoes
 
These shoes incorporates a perfect sole for running and hiking for the most difficult surfaces. In addition, the deep grooves of their sole provide grip during ascents and descents. Is important to say that if you use to going runnig or hiking on asphalt surfaces you'll wear away the deep groves and lose this characteristic of the shoes too early. 
 

Another thing to underline of these shoes are its air chambers localizated on the back of the shoes. It allows you to attenuate the coup during the phases of impact and drive the foot and favors movement in multiple planes as the foot makes the transition during the stride cycle.


And the last thing I love of these shoes is its lace pocket. I never had a shoes with this complement and I like to introduce my laces into this little pocket and forget it until I finish my route. I think it's a fantastic idea!! 






Visit the website of Asics to see the trail shoes on this link

Hope you enjoy the information!



2 comentarios:

  1. No sabía que la marca asics tenía este tipo de calzado!!Qué alegria me has dado!! Estaba pensando en hacer este verano el Camino de Santiago y estoy indecisa. No sé que calzado comprar, ¿Me recomiendas estas zapatillas? ¿Tuviste algún problema con ellas? Muchas gracias

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Te recomiendo estas zapatillas 100%, sobre todo si vas a ir en verano ya que la parte delantera es transpirable y hará que el pie no te sude en exceso. Por otra parte, aunque algunos tramos de alguna etapa del Camino transcurren por carretera, hay otros tramos que son cuestas de montaña con pendientes moderadas y es ahí donde los tacos de estas zapatillas te van a venir de lujo, ya que impedirán que tengas algún resbalón.
    Otra recomendación que hago: amoldar bien las zapatillas antes de lanzarte a hacer el Camino, ya que pueden no ajustarse al pie a la primera de cambio.

    Muchas gracias por comentar en nuestro blog y ánimo con el Camino, ¡es una experiencia inolvidable!

    ResponderEliminar

Thank you for being part of this blog.