Translate

jueves, 7 de mayo de 2015

FROM AMADORIO'S RESERVOIR TO EL CANTAL

Today we will continue talking about circular routes. This one calls for a medium physical condition or you will finish exhausted. It takes 5 hours and its lenght is around 17 km. So I recommend to take a rest 1 or 2 times at least.

This time we will start in Maisa Lloter's sport center because there is a big car park and we can use it.

The first thing we will see today is the Sella's dam. It is amazing. It was the second time I was in a dam. But I liked it more than the Guadalest's dam which was my first time. I don't know why. But I am sure that you will agree with me.

You will arrive there through this tunel which I must admit is a bit dirty and I did not like to be in. 



Tunnel of Sella's dam


Sella's dam

The dam does not seem too high. But believe me, it is...

Sella's dam

Once there, you will see the Amadorio's reservoir which can be seen from the road too.

Amadorio's reservoir

Then you will have to traverse the dam until the end.


Sella's dam

When you arrive there you will clearly see the way to El Cantal. In the bifurcation take the right way because we will come back for the other way. Here starts the longest part of the trail.

After 2 hours you will arrive to El Cantal. From there you will see an incredible views of Marina Baixa and l'Alacantí. I promise the effort worths. Take a rest there and enjoy the views.

Now you will have to come back to the Sella's dam and after that to the car park. But don't worry! You can not get lost!

Link to the track* (from simlavila. Wikiloc's user)

*You will have to create an account.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Thank you for being part of this blog.