Translate

viernes, 27 de febrero de 2015

CAMELBAK HYDROBAK 2015

There are a lot of camelbak sorts, but I think it would be fine to talk about my own camelbak, which I lended to my brother at his Christmas trip in January. 

This kind of bag has one principal advantage, you can carry liquid, for instance water or isotonic, and drink it without take off the bag. For this function, it has a straw which connect the bag with the mouth, allowing you to drink at every moment. 

The characteristics about this specific bag: tank with 1,5 litres of capacity, adjustable sashes, a front pocket with zipper, and the possibility of choose between four colours (black, blue, yellow or red).

Finally, I would tell you the price of that fantastic mountain complement: it's only 40,90€!!!

I hope you like it, and I'm sure it will come of to useful on your trips!!

Camelbak hydrobak 2015 (blue)

1 comentario:

Thank you for being part of this blog.