Translate

lunes, 9 de febrero de 2015

SALOMON SPEEDCROSS 3 CS

Specialized pages which analyze this kind of shoes already exist, but our intention is to give advice as a friend would.

The design is very attractive and aggressive. They are a really nice trail shoes.
Their quicklace with lace pocket is a hit. The contragrip sole offers a high traction on a huge variety of trails, even in stony areas, but it wears away really fast (it's like a tire mark lap). On the other hand, they are well-cushioned what makes them confortable. Despite their rough appearance they are pretty light (627g in 10 UK Size).

I have personally tested them for seven months. Some pictures from their current condition were added below.




No doubt this trail shoes are one of the best I have ever tried on. I have always used them as trail shoes, not for running, as they're supposed to be designed for.

Therefore my experience with them as a hiker is pleasent, but it could be better if the sole was more durable. 

If you need something more durable, there are better options on the market, but if you choose high quality these are your shoes!

4 comentarios:

  1. These are the best trail running shoe. Excellent stability and grip.
    I bought these after having done a great deal of research. As someone who was new to running off road I was a little nervous about spending my hard earned cash on my first pair of trail shoes - particularly since there is a vast array of different products on the market.
    I must say that I'm really impressed. I've completed an ultra marathon with particularly challenging up and downhill sections and the shoes have performed admirably.
    My feet have been happy and comfortable the whole time. No hot spots / blistering or soreness.
    Highly recommended.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Tried and trusted. Just great!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'm amazed how light these trainers are,I use mine on a treadmill more than the road & find them great for surport.Love the style & design.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. The shoe totally surpassed my expectations. It is perfect for off road running.
    I've ran on trails & XC routes for about 5 years now. I've always used Salomon GTX 3D pro shoes, as rated best trail shoe.
    I've just bought these speedcross, as I noted the 3D pro shoes weren't great in the muddy trails.
    The speedcross has transformed my off road trail running. In muddy conditions these shoes just get better. Great on grass, and shale trails, these are light, responisve and are the best shoe I've used off road in 5 years.
    I may try the gore tex (GTX) version next. Easy to hose off at an end of a run too.

    ResponderEliminar

Thank you for being part of this blog.