Translate

lunes, 9 de febrero de 2015

HERE WE GOOO!!!


Portell de López (Finestrat)

Hi Guys!!! 
I'm Mario, from Alicante. Currently I'm studying a Science of Physical Activity and Sports degree. If everything goes as planned, this summer I'll be finished.

I love a huge variety of sports, but MTB and Hiking are specials for me. I have over 20 years experience as a MTB fan and I really enjoy being in contact with nature.

You're welcome and I encourage you to be part of this blog.
Ciao!  






Hi!
My name is Pedro. I am 21 years old and I am from Alicante (Spain). I study a degree in Sport Science at the University of Alicante and I will finish it this year.

Once a month I like going out with some University friends to the environment and hiking. We usually go to Marina Baixa (Benidorm, Villajoyosa…) places. Like Puig Campana, Cabeçó d’Or… etc. There are a lot of beautiful routes to walk and enjoy with the views.

We have a lot of reasons to make you to join us. If you want to find out them, us. Every week we will try to upload new experiences which you can copy. This way you will learn to love the environment and Marina Baixa like we do.



Hello! 
My name is Ana Rodriguez and I’m 23. I have finished the degrees in Physical Education Teaching and Psychopedagogy, and now I’m in fourth grade of Physical Activity and Sports Science, this means I’ll finish it in June.  

About my hobbies, remark that I love sports and nature, so it’s obvious that I like to spend my free time going out to hiking. In addition, I like to mix nature and cycling, but I need more experience with the bicycle at this area.







2 comentarios:

  1. Me ha encantado¡¡¡¡¡¡ voy a ver si para este finde ánimo a mi familia para hacer alguna de las rutas. Ya os contaré¡¡¡¡¡¡

    ResponderEliminar
  2. La Vía Verde del Serpis se extiende entre Muro y Gandía, uniendo las provincias de Alicante y Valencia, con una longitud de 40 km.
    Recomiendo el tramo entre Lorcha y Villalonga, con una longitud aproximada de 15 km. Iniciando el recorrido en la antigua estación de l’Orxa. Poco después, el trazado de la vía verde se une al del río Serpis, atravesando el conocido como Barranc de l’Infern, un paraje de singular belleza.
    Animo a recorrer la Vía Verde del Serpis, ya sea a pie o en bicicleta. A buen seguro, la disfrutaréis.

    ResponderEliminar

Thank you for being part of this blog.