Translate

lunes, 23 de marzo de 2015

FROM ALBIR'S LIGHTHOUSE TO BENIDORM'S CROSS

Hi guys!

Do you remember a post I did some weeks ago? It is called "Route to Albir's lighthouse". If you have not read it yet, I would do it because today our route starts there. You can choose between starting at the lighthouse or beach.

Independently the option you have chosen, you will arrive to the same place. The Benidorm's cross.


However, you will have to walk across the frost mountain range. It is quite difficult. So I recommend you to walk slowly and be patient or you will finish exhausted.

If you walk "straight ahead" you will arrive in 4 hours approximately. It is not difficult to follow the route. You will not get lost.

It will take many hours. So take enough water and food. I would start early at morning at summer and I would eat in the Benidorm's cross. 


Benidorm's cross (by 50 tons 1ª. Wikiloc's user)

I would not go back until you have rested around 2 or 3 hours at least. So do not hurry!

I am sure that when you finish you will be very tired. But I promise you that it worths.


Link to the track* (by 50 tons 1ª. Wikiloc's user)



*You will have to create an account.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Thank you for being part of this blog.