Translate

jueves, 19 de marzo de 2015

CAMELBAK LOBO (3L)

Today we are talking about an essential accessory for mtb: hydration pack, specifically one of Camelbak brand.

In this blog another Camelbak has been analized link, but today I'm offering my point of view for Camelbak Lobo. Of course you'll be able to use it for hiking but small details make it specific for mtb...

Camelbak Lobo


Its hydratation capacity is 3 liters, that suits for a half day ride. There is enough storage (3.28l storage space) for toolkits, tubes, pump, energy bars... But straps are a little thin so I don´t recommend loading it up with heavy items. A good detail in this Camelbak are their helmet hooks which are useful in many situations.

3 Liters reservoir


Helmet hooks

Another specific detail is its back protection, thicker than in other hydrapacks. That may help in case that you fall...

Back protection

Back protection
 
I took a glass similar to a coke tin as a reference to show you its pockets's capacity.

Glass as a reference

On the following pictures you can see the real size of its pockets compared with the reference.

Upper pocket

Lower pocket

Stash compartment
On the last picture the pocket alows the glass transversely and could admit another glass in the same position.

I still haven't test it personally during my routes, but for the time being it gives me good vibration...

I hope I helped you if you were searching this or a similar hydrapack.

1 comentario:

  1. I have the same one. I totally recommended!!! It has enough space for liquids and other items.

    ResponderEliminar

Thank you for being part of this blog.