Translate

martes, 31 de marzo de 2015

XLC SHOES MTB CB-M06

Hi everyone!

Talking about all the mountain bike route's at the blog, I think it is important to give you information about some shoes to ride your bicycle in the best conditions.

Is for that reason for what I'm going to show you the XLC shoes MTB CB-M06:

XLC MTB CB-M06 from bikecarbono.com
 
The characteristics of this shoes are:
  • It are made of hide and PVC.
  • Has three velcro fastener. 
  • The sole is made of Nylon, with anti-slip profile.
  • You can screwdriver the heels.
  • The weight is 740 g. 

For all of this characteristics it shoes are a good option if you have to buy a new ones. It isn't the best on market but I think is a cheaper option with good results; it only cost 44,50 € on the Internet. 

As I said with my hicking jacket, my unique advice is not to buy it on white, because you must stay all the time cleaning it when you come back from the mountain. 

I hope you find this information useful for your next buy, and enjoy it for a reasonable price!



1 comentario:

  1. Gracias por la información tan útil. Me encanta vuestro blog!!!

    ResponderEliminar

Thank you for being part of this blog.